Since its conception in 2004, Dyson Art’s reputation for quality in the world of bespoke fine art picture framing has grown dramatically. Our frames are made to Museum and Conservation standards. At our workshop in SE1, our team of skilled craftsmen have created frames for some of the best galleries and artists worldwide, including both Tate Modern and Tate Britain, the V&A and many more.
The Frame Club was established in 2014 and is the newest addition to the Dyson Art Framing family. Frame Club aims to provide a range of ready made contemporary frames at extremely affordable prices.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is friendly, outgoing and confidant dealing with many different people from all walks of life, who has a natural ability to form strong long-lasting relationships and is a motivated self starter who can work with minimal supervision.
You will strive to provide the very best in customer service to maintain and develop relationships with both existing clients and endeavour to form relationships with potential new clients. The aim is to make Dyson Art the go-to framer in London.
This is a mixed and wide ranging role, with real scope to make it your own. A systematic and methodical approach is needed; someone who can focus on the finer details and see the bigger picture.
Your primary responsibility will be customer care, social media and website maintenance, however a day could involve client consultations and follow up, social media marketing, developing new markets for the Frame Club range, external meetings with clients, gallery visits, organising the logistics for completed frames and processing supplier invoices.
This is a very exciting time to come on board as we grow and develop the Frame Club range, a project that you will be at the forefront off.
The ideal candidate will be expected to deal with all aspects of social media and online marketing, so previous experience in this area would be advantageous, as would experience of framing, however that is not essential.
The role is split into sales, customer consulting and social media marketing.
- Discussing the most appropriate framing choices for each clients work, talking through their options so that they know they have received all the information necessary and have a very clear idea of what the finished product will be.
- Working with the Production Manager on all quotes, you will be expected to answer a quote request within 24 hours of receipt.
- Checking and measuring all works when they arrive with the Production Manager. If there are any causes for concern, communicating them to the client immediately.
- Following up on all quotes after they have been sent, making sure that where possible each quote converts into a sale.
- Ensuring that all clients are kept up to date with their frames progression, communicating clearly and concisely, whilst managing the customers’ expectations. Excellent customer service must be kept to at all times.
- Once the frames are completed making sure that full payment has been received and organising onward logistics if necessary.
- Proactively searching for new leads and opportunities to increase the exposure of the company and secure new business. Identify and target areas that the company can grow into for our two brands, Dyson Art and The Frame Club
- Attending gallery openings and events to promote the company.
- Supporting the Director and owner of the company, Gary Dyson with any administrative tasks.
- General office administration as and when necessary.
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook post planning, creation and implementation.
- Develop existing Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds and any future platforms to full potential.
- Explore innovative ways of engaging and reaching audience via existing social media platforms and make recommendations for new social media launches where appropriate.
- Plan, organize, run and fulfill Facebook competitions across social media when and where appropriate.
- To create outstanding and engaging content for all social media outlets.
- Responsible for day-to-day conversation across all social media, including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Take posts from conception through to deployment, including sourcing and creating images and liaising with other teams and departments to collate all necessary information and ensure it is accurate.
- Ensure all communication is on brand, follows strict social media and brand guidelines and is always audience appropriate.
- Ensure all posts/ tweets have a relevant and engaging image to support them and to create engaging and high quality images for use across social media.
- Use posting platforms and social media tools to ensure posts are tagged effectively so that insights and assets can be shared across other social media teams.
- Be first in the know with current trends in social and online phenomena and share with the team.
If you are interested in this role, please send a detailed cover letter including your previous experience and why you think you’d be suited to the role, as well as your CV to email@example.com